Information on the hackathon that we organized on March 2nd 2012.
The Innovation Israel Hackathon is an initiative aiming to gather Israel’s brightest talent to make Israel go viral.
You may ask yourself how? During our first hackathon we’ll create viral web applications, infographics, videos, mobile apps and social campaigns designed to promote interesting sides of Israel throughout the world.
We’re looking to work on creative ideas with the potential to make a big splash. If you have a great idea feel free to start working on it beforehand, it’s a short hackathon, so it will help everyone out.
Ready? Set… Viral!
How are we going to make your projects go viral?
- We will start the hackathon with a session on how to reach blogs such as The Next Web, TechCrunch, Mashable, Lifehacker and more.
- You will develop web applications and campaigns with a potential to go viral.
- We will distribute advertising credits that will help you attract users.
Who can join?
We’re looking for talented:
- Developers (any kind)
- Digital marketing experts
- And anyone who wants to make an impact
The event will take place on Friday, March 2nd:
Hub Tel Aviv
Derech Menachem Begin 55, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Floor 7, Beit Maariv
9:00am-9:15am: Gathering and networking
9:15am-9:30: Brainstorming and groups
9:30am-5:00pm: Building (lunch included)
Afterwards, if your project isn’t finished, feel free to continue working from home.
Carmel Ventures - This top VC firm helps build great ideas into exceptional companies and talented entrepreneurs into genuine leaders.